Join us for these upcoming 2015 events
(all events are free):
Printable Event Calendar (click here)
- May 10: Mother’s Day Weekend
- Free Mini-Golf for moms and children
- May 22-25: Memorial Day Weekend
- Saturday May 23: 1 p.m. Cookie Contest at Pavilion (Bring 2 dozen of your favorite, 6 in a bag. Prices marked)
. Prizes awarded. Proceeds go to National Kidney Foundation. Save a cookie for judge.
3 p.m. - Wagon Ride
7 p.m. - Bingo
- Sunday May 24: 11 a.m. - Chain saw carving
- June 19-21: Transplant/Fish Boil.
Free camping for donors & families of donors. 1/2 price for recipients
- Saturday June 20: 12:00 p.m. - FISH BOIL at the Pavilion (Bring bread, salad or desert to pass). Drawings (donations to National Kidney Foundations)
4:00pm: Wagon Ride
- June 21: Father’s Day Weekend
- Free Mini-Golf for dads and children
- July 3 - July 5: Independence Day Weekend
- Saturday July 4: 11:00 Parade (decorate golf carts, bikes, cars, trucks or enjoy a wagon ride) lots of treats
- Sunday July 5: 11:00am - Scavenger hunt at office
- August 14-16: Summer Fun Weekend
- Saturday, Aug. 15: PICNIC at the Pavilion. Hot Dogs and Brats served. Bring chips or salads to pass.
ICE CREAM served for desert.
3:00 p.m. - Wagon Ride
7:00 p.m. - Bingo
- September 4 - 7: Labor Day Celebration
- Saturday, Sep. 5:
3 p.m. - Wagon Ride
6 p.m. Pie contest at pavilion( Bring your favorite pie. Campers judge and prizes awarded to favorite three
7 p.m. MAGIC SHOW FOR ALL AGES
- Sunday Sep 6: 1 p.m . - Build a Bear at office
- September 12: SEASONAL GUEST PARTY - THANK YOU TO OUR SEASONAL CAMPERS
- Sat Sep. 12: 5 p.m. Party at Pavilion. WINE & CHEESE TASTING PARTY & SNACKS FOR CHILDREN
- October 2 - October 4: Halloween Weekend
Site Decorating Contest (prizes awarded)
- Saturday Oct. 3: 12:30pm Chili Cook off (Make a crock pot of your chili) Prizes Awarded
2:00 p.m. - Wagon Ride
4:30 p.m. - Trick or Treat & Costume Judging at office
7:30 p.m. - Haunted House at pavilion
8:30 p.m. - Winners announced for site decorating contest at pavilion
- October 15: Campground Closing
We all enjoyed the summer with all the campers, have a safe and cozy winter and we'll see you all next year!
Best wishes from Dennis & Kathie.
Every Saturday & Sunday Morning:
Every Saturday Afternoon:
Hay rides (weather permitting)